Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Tuscaloosa Heart

Because most of my shifts take place during the weekend. I have decided that most of my Friday/Saterday blogs will be devoted to songs that I have been listening to on my iPod this week (And yes, Chris did introduce me to most of the music on my playlist. There!!!! Are you happy now?). Most of the time, I will try to keep the list to only 5 songs (I will sometimes throw in a few more. I will also include a "joke" song if I can). Some of the time, I will try to have a particular theme; other times, I won't. So without boaring you any longer, this weeks theme is...

Valentine's Day Playlist

1. Everything - Michael Buble
2. Realize - Colbie Caillat
3. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
4. Have a Little Faith - John Hiatt
5. How Lucky We Are - Meiko
6. Gotta Have You - The Weepies

And my "Why the F*@K Not!" choice is...
7. Code Monkey - Jonathan Coulton

Reasons:
1. Perfect song to say what "she" means to you.
2. Liked her other song, but this is a refreshing song right now.
3. Loved this song for a while. Kind of "our song" type song.
4. The ballad of the group. Very powerfull and heartfelt.
5. Simple and sweet. It is a cute, yet realistic look at love.
6. Very Soothing to listen to. The perfect rainy day song.
7. Believe it or not, this is actually a really sweet love song.


Now... What songs would you have on the list?
(Please try to limit it to just a small number of songs)

1 comment:

  1. Well from what I understand, Kevin has been playing "I Touch Myself" all day today, so that must be on his playlist.

    ReplyDelete