Monday, February 23, 2009

My Road To Nowhere

As most of you know, because of my job, I am often on the road for dozens of hours per week. This week was a little more stressful than the others, due to the fact that my car decided to punish me. On Sunday/Monday, my radiator hose decided to tear, leaving me stranded for the better part of a day. Then, on Saturday/Sunday, my car decided to screw me over again. This time, my tire would pick up a stranded nail, forcing me to put a patch in my tire. This may or may not have overdrawn my account. Yay! These two events left me going nowhere for more than one day. Durning this time, however, I was able to listen to a lot of music. Here is this week's playlist.

1. I Don't Like Mondays - Keren Deberg
2. You Don't Know Me - Regina Spektor and Ben Folds
3. Mother We Just Can't Get Enough - New Radicals
4. Everybody Hates Me - The Crash Moderns
5. How Come - Ray LaMontagne

And My "Why The F*@K Not!" choice is...
6. I Wanna Dance With Somebody/How Will I Know - Eric Hutchinson


Reasons:
1. Mondays suck... It doesn't hurt that the song is catchy.
2. Great riff - I can't get this song out of my head, and I love it!
3. Funny enough, they are showing the Scrubs episode with this song right now...
4. Every song on this playlist has been really catchy... must calm me down.
5. I did wonder "How Come" over and over again as the mechanics looked over my car.
6. How will I know, if he's (Obama) thinking of me... I say a prayer with every heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment